Youth programming at Darnestown Presbyterian Church is geared toward young people in grades 6-12. Youth programming includes Sunday School classes and fun organized youth group activities, although youth participate in most areas of the worship, ministry and mission of DPC as well. Youth are also invited to spend time in our Library on Sundays.
The goals for youth programming at Darnestown Presbyterian Church are:
- To call young people to be disciples of Jesus Christ
- To respond to the needs and interests of young people
- To work together, youth and adults, in partnership
- To be connected to the whole church, community and world
- To include all young people, reaching out and inviting them to belong to the community of faith.